5.10.06

Cat Moves


I had a busy day today. I started my scheduled events in the wee hours of the morning. Mom and Dad leave the dry food in the utility room, and I can reach it by getting on one of the litterboxes. I decided that I'm not getting enough nutrition, so I made a feeding access hole in the bottom of the bag. Unfortunately, I spilled a lot of goo-gaws, and Mom noticed. She duct-taped the hole, and then put the whole damn bag in a large tin with a lid. What's that about?
I was also a baaaaad cat- I ran laps, jumped on Mom, traded claw-swipes with Bean and committed a wide assortment of illegal cat moves.
Bean and I decided to split up and hide from each other, and Mom took a picture. I think we look sort of cute. I've already got my list started for tomorrow.

7 comments:

Lux said...

Oh, you guys DO look cute!

Sadie said...

That is a good picture, very cute!

And I like to run laps too. Sometimes you just gotta break the law.

The Crew said...

Hi everyone. Found you over at Daphne's page. Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us.

Mo and The Purries said...

Yay! LOKi, you've got lots of furry friends already visiting your blog!

I love this picture of you!

And why did your mom put the whole damn bag in a tin? Bad mom!

Have fun with your list today!

meow for now ~ Daphne

INAMINI said...

Lux- Yes we do look cute!

Merlin- My daily tareget rate for breaking the law is 7.

George,Tipper, Max and Misty- Thanks, we will visit you today!

Morgen- Mom hopes that I won't find a way to get in the tin. I will give it everything I've got to break the code!

Unknown said...

hi loki and kitten & sprankelkje hows it going welcom to the blogosphere. yall are cuties.

Anonymous said...

the zoo- thanks for visiting!