16.11.06

Thursday Thirteen # 4

Thursday Thirteen-

Thirteen Resons I Like My Paws

  1. They are furry beootiful.
  2. I can scratch itchy spots with them.
  3. I can swipe The Others food wif them.
  4. I can maek feeding tuubs from de fud bags with them.
  5. I can throw water wif them.
  6. They can play wif fev-ver toys wif them.
  7. I can paw at Mom with them.
  8. Nice nails!
  9. I can write my blog.
  10. I can hit The Others.
  11. They let me run reel fast and dangerously.
  12. I can fight my way out of loked boxes with them.
  13. I am able to knock lots of priceless tings ofur with them.

4 comments:

Mu shue Pooh The King Cat King cat said...

hi looki those are 13 good reson to like your paws.

One-Eyed Jack said...

Yup, those are some good paws!!!

Do you catch bugs with them too?

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Great tribute to your paws! I agree with all your reasons to love 'em!

Lux said...

Those are very good reasons - I agree also! I also like to clean mine very carefully, one toe at a time! Just so they're ready for action ...