15.6.07

Layzy Days


I've had a purrty layzy last munth. Mom made it thru the surjery fine- but she has been purrty tired. Bean and I have made furry sure that she hasn't bin lonely. We haf an arrangement that Bean gets Mom's left knee and I get efurryware else. Dad has becum a wee bit more impurrtant becuz Mom can't bend down to feed us, so he has been the Food Dude. We now regognise the sownd of his car and get off Mom's lap (for ushually the furst time of the day) and run to the kitchen fur owr vittles.
Mom wint on hur furst unsupervised drive yesturday. She didn't take any pain medisin so she cud drive. It seemed to be suksesful becus she got home in wun peece, with no tikket.
I hope she stays home still- I've become akusstummed to hur presens.

6 comments:

Lux said...

Best wishes with your mom's recovery - but I hope she stays home with you longer, too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad yer mum's serjery went well and dat yoo haf done a good job uv looking after her.

Daisy said...

I am glad that your Mom is on the road to recovery!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hooooray!
We have been thinking about all of you constantly! We came over and checked a lot.

we think your mommie should stay home all the time too.
we are thrilled that she is doing better

LZ said...

I'm so happy to hear things are healing well with your mom. That's great your dad is feeding you...the Tall Man has no idea about our food. None.

Kaze

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

I'm so glad your mom is doing better. Back hurties are the worst hurties. We're still purring for her. You and Bean a very good to keep her company and resting. I hope she stays home with you longer too. Mom's staying home all the time is the best!