4.1.07

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I've Trained Mom To Do For Me
  1. Help me wif the computer
  2. Comb me efurry nite
  3. Laff when I'm being meen to The Others
  4. Sit fur owrs in the same possishun so as not to disturb me wen I'm on her lap
  5. Cleen owt the ikkies in my eyes
  6. Feed me ALL the time
  7. By me presents frum the kittie storrs
  8. Turn the heeter on fur me
  9. Let me sit on the table wen Dad's not home
  10. Cleen owt my pee and poo
  11. Lissen when I tell her wut's going on in the wurld
  12. Giff me illegal fud
  13. Treet me like I'm the King of the Wurld



5 comments:

Lux said...

Those are wonderful things you trained your Mom to do - you must be a really good teacher!

Daisy said...

You have her trained good!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well dun, yoo haf trained yer mum reely well.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

looki those are good fings you trained your mama well

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Loki and family! I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) at the new ArtsyCatsy. Come sniff us out & watch my catstaff of 15 formerly-ferals train our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. If we make you purr, want to link to each other?